Consumer Math/Practical Bio
1. Bring all materials to class.
2. Food /drinks are not allowed in the classroom
3. Positive language is a must. Inappropriate/
offensive language will not be tolerated.
4. This is active learning class. Stay on task
in the classroom.
5. Be respectful of others at all times.
First Offense: Verbal warning
Second Offense: Phone call home/Conference
Third Offense: Referral to Principal
Fourth Offense: Sent to the office
Severe Clause: Referral to the office first
if the offense is severe
1. Bring all necessary materials to class (3 free locker
passes per quarter before you receive a tardy).
2. All students must sign-out with the date, time,
and place on the appropriate form prior to
3. Students enrolled in Aleks/Auto Skills will be
expected to work on their program after the
completion of their homework.
4. Students are expected to check/record their grades
5. Students are expected to log their study skills
6. Computers: Students with a 70% or higher may
have free time on the computer at the teacher's
7. Library: Students passing all classes, may go to
the library, at the teacher's discretion.